During the workshop we will install the development environment of SASAbus HTML5
as a virtualbox VM and play with it.
What we will do:
* query the sasa open data database: list of lines, bus stops, and so on…
* convert java object to xml and json with dm-xml-json library
* create a small java web app with server and client side code using gwt + dm-web
* run the SASAbus HTML5 project
* analyze the SASAbus HTML5 project
* make some changes to the project, i.e. fix some translations, add train station, …
Bring you own laptop with (suitable for) a recent version of virtualbox!
(not mandatory for partecipation)