Associate Professor and future Head of Masters in Data Science Program
• Associate Professor at ITU (IT University of Copenhagen).
• Prior faculty positions in The Netherlands, Copenhagen and Trento.
• Undergraduate studies include Computer Science at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
• Advisory board member for the European Association of Computational Linguistics (EACL).
• Publicity Director for the leading association in NLP, the Association of Computational Linguistics (ACL) [starting summer 2019]
• Chair of international conferences and workshops, including the most recent: general chair of the 22nd Nordic Conference on Computational Linguistics NoDaLiDa 2019 in Turku, program co-chair for the first EurNLP Summit (pronounce “your NLP”) 2019 at Facebook London, main organizer for the first Women in Data Science conference in Copenhagen 2019, workshop chair for the Association of Computational Linguistics (ACL) 2019 in Florence, Italy, amongst others
• Extensive list of invited talks, keynotes. see my webpage